Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ailie's National Television Debut

The evidence is overwhelming, Ailie was ACTUALLY NEXT TO THAT WEIRD TAYLOR GUY today at the show. Here's the proof.


One more in case you're not convinced:



3 comments:

Paul Dunscomb said...

zoom. enhance.

bighowlermonkey said...

My CIA-issue laptop isn't working right now, or I would. You should be counting your lucky stars that I even remembered to tape the show.

Glad that you're checking the blog, that makes at least three of us now. I hadn't looked at it in about a month and, Lo and Behold, a whole bunch of new pictures. I feel famouser than my wife says she is.

Paul Dunscomb said...

Yeah, I check in now and then to see how things are going in Cali. Do you both have agents now to handle the overwhelming rush of attention and job offers for movies? Everyone down there is either writing or working in a movie, right?