We're mourning the loss of the Seahawks. It could have been totally our year for football between USC making it to the Rose Bowl and the Seahawks making it to the Super Bowl. But apparently we were cheering for the wrong teams. :(
On a brighter note, we had the largest bowl of guacamole I've ever seen at the Super Bowl party we attended. No joke-it was punch bowl size! Wish you all could have been here to help us finish it because there was a lot leftover. (JaJa, why do you have to be in New York?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe I missed out on the GUACAMOLE! We've got to figure out a way for you to send guacomole care packages to NYC. :) Love you guys! -jacinda
P.S. We are mourning the loss of the Seahawks, too. What a sad night that was!
Post a Comment