Monday, January 30, 2006

If I had Known I was a Genius

We received this "Notification of Filming" on our front gate today.

Here's the details on the other side of the notice:

Filming of: If I had Known I was a Genius
Dates: 1/30/06 & 1/31/06 - 2/2/06
Hours: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Description of scenes and parking:
Interior, exterior dialogue. Driving shots. Driving scenes. Wetting down the streets. Camera and equipment on sidwalk, in curblane & across the street. Occasional traffic & pedestrian control.

I googled the movie and apparently it's a comedy starring Sharon Stone, Whoopi Goldberg, and Pink. So maybe we'll run into Sharon sometime in the next couple days!

This isn't the first time they've filmed near our house. Only last time they never notified us-we just woke up to the sound of semi trucks in front of our house and there were a bunch of guys in Philadelphia cop uniforms running around! Only in LA . . .

No comments: